Are you tired of searching high and low for information on moving internationally?
I totally get it! I've been there and trust me, it's hard work.
Don't let the process take the excitement away from your expectations, all the new places you're going to see, the new people you will meet, the new food you're going to try...
I've been moving internationally for 20 odd years and I'll be honest with you, it's not all singing and roses, get ready to do some work! There is a lot to do, then you add kids, spouse, pets, and you can't possibly understand why, when you received your shipment with your belongings, you ended up with some forgottentrash in one of the boxes?
That's why I'm here, to stop the confusion and help you gain clarity and focus about your international move!
There's light at the end of the tunnel.
This Guide is for you if:
- You are moving internationally for the 1st time ever
- You've trying finding your answers with google search, but there is so much info out there that it's too overwhelming
- You can't keep track of all the open tabs on your computer and can't find the information you saved
- You don't know where to start
- You need a system to keep the move on track
What you can Expect:
01//Information packed modules:
- Find out the different reasons why people move to other countries
- Breaking down barriers
- Passports & visas
- Booking your trip
- A full timeline with step by step on what to do
- Decide whether to sell or rent your current home
- Decide whether to buy or rent your future home
- Learn how to efficiently organize your home
4. Moving companies:
- Hire the moving company that is the best fit for you
- Different types of moving companies
- Successful packing
5. Everything else you forgot to think about
- Your car
02//We'll dig into the very beginning, from the types of expats to packing labels
03//The preparation phase will help you plan for what's ahead
04//Plenty of printables and worksheets
Hi I'm Thia and I had the opportunity to beta test the Xpat Channel Pilot program.
I found it to be very thorough and informative and well planned out.
There were a lot of pdf's and links to relevant information. I was really surprised that Flavia included even labels for packing!
If you are considering a Xpat life this has a lot of information to get you going."
- Thia Hostad
Who Am I?
Hi there, my name is Flavia & I've been an expat for over 20 years. I've moved as a student, as a professional, as a brand new mother, as a spouse, you name it.
I loved creating this course because I've shared everything I know and what I've learned along the way.