Is a huge state. Very vast, brown and dry. It's economy surrounds around the 5Cs:
- Cooper - Precious metals in AZ are many, there were gold mines and people coming form all over to find it, but that's mostly gone. Cooper though, it still exists and it's used for pennies or purifying water.
- Cattle - Farms are everywhere, in the country side and in town, 2 years later and it always amuse me to see horse properties everywhere. In the past Arizona provided most of the beef to the US.
- Cotton - Driving down the road and you can spot cute cotton plantations. They are super cute. Arizona is a leading cotton state.
- Citrus - I don't even need to say anything about that. Citrus trees are everywhere, more than any of the above.
- Climate - Well, what can I say and how can I put it... besides summer... the weather here is amazing! Ok, I confess, I like winter and snow, but you can't argue when the rest of the country is covered in snow and you look out of the window and it's sunny... again... cloudy days happen, but they are rare, the sun rules on this side of the world and the sun makes everything better and helps the economy with tourism.